How our Facility
is Keeping Guests safe from COVID-19
We’ve implemented even stricter standards — so you can stay and enjoy
the entertainment that you're used to, safely.
Face masks are recommended but not required
for fully vaccinated guests in the venue.
NYC requires all guests to be vaccinated.
Guests 5 years of age and older must show proof of vaccination.
All guests younger than 5 years are required to wear a mask when not on their designated lanes.
There are 30+ hand sanitizer
stations on or around the bowling lanes
available to guests.
We are making sure all high-touch surfaces are
removed or sanitized on a strict schedule.
We also have implemented a contact-less payment option.
Physical barriers and strict cleaning schedules are in place.
All lanes, bowling balls, shoes, hi-touch surfaces
shared areas and utensils are sanitized.
The lanes are fully sanitized with the Viking spray
before and after the guests are at the lane.
Starting at Frames as of December 14th, 2021, as per the New York City Government Mandate,
All guests 5 - 11 years of age are required to show proof of
their first COVID-19 vaccination shot.
Guests 12 years or older are required to show proof of their two dose shots
(except for those who received the J&J vaccine) upon entry into the building.
All guests younger than 5 year old must wear a mask when not on their designated lanes.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping to
ensure that we all comply with this government mandate.
Eligible proof of vaccination may include the NYC COVID Safe App, the New York State Excelsior App, a photo or hard copy of a CDC vaccination card, official vaccine record, or a photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm or Sinovac. Identification bearing the same identifying information as the proof of vaccination must also be presented for all guests age 18 or older.
VIKING SANITATIONLEARN MORE ABOUT VIKING
is a solution that has the power to redefine the idea of a clean environment.
How Do I Purchase Packages?
Packages can be booked with our Sales Reps
at email@example.com or Online Here.
How do I check into my Event?
15 minutes prior to the start of the reservation the Front Desk will text what lane the party will be on and asks for the party to send shoe sizes so they can be ready at the designated Lane upon arrival.
How Do I Enter and Exit the Venue?
Guests can Enter through the Main Entrance on
40th St. & 9th Ave and Exit through the Port Authority Entrance.
Where can I view the Menu?
A menu will be available online here or the guest
can request a paper menu from the server.
How do I pay for my Event?
When the time on the lane concludes the guest will
be able to pay contact-less via a QR Code on the lane or with server.SAFETY PROTOCOLS
What are your Current Safety Protocols?
1. Educating our staff on the Coronavirus symptoms.
2. Our staff are continuously washing and sanitizing their hands.
3. Every management team member has a county, or city approved Food Safety Handler Certification
4. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, based on availability, is located in over 30 locations throughout the venue.
5. All Lanes are sanitized with Viking Spray before and after each use.
6. All shoes are thoroughly sanitized between each use.
7. Menu and ordering will be available via smart phone so interactions can be as contact-less as possible.
8. Face Masks are recommended but not required for fully vaccinated guests in the venue.
9. All guests 12 years or older must show proof of their first vaccination shot upon entry into the building.
10. Guests 12 years and younger must wear a face mask when not on their designated lanes.